Well... a few different reasons why I haven't been keeping up on this here blog this last week!



That's the main things that have been keeping me away! I'll be back to my regular scheduling posting have the bloggy carnival and whatever else we have coming up. =)
1. I've been working hard on Momma In Flip Flops2, taking up a lot of time. Thinking it might be time to add on a second mom. Getting ready for the big Cloth Diaper month in November. Don't miss it!
2. The Bloggy Carnival is in full swing and seriously once you start entering the contests, you get addicted... very, very addicted. Just one more I say... and then there are 5 more up on my task bar to enter. Yep... serious addiction. Don't miss out, it ends Friday!
3. I'm making our own cloth napkins, not a lot of work, but it does take time. Landen and Amelia have been helping, and no they are not perfectly square. They'll work though. Cream with red stitching. I'm going to make some more with different stitching too.
4. Attempting to keep up with the necessary things to get done around here. I made it through Landen and Amelia's dressers to discover we need to buy another tote for clothing that's too small. Almost finished with my clothes. Have you ever noticed that woman have so many clothes because we are so many different sizes? Pre pregnancy weight, just pregant, big pregnant, post pregnant, post pregnant still to fat to fit into pre pregnant clothes, regular clothes. Yep.. we need a lot of clothes!
5. Getting ready for Halloween. Pumpkins carved and Halloween costumes done! No I didn't make them. LOL!! Landen's did need a few things done to it since it was a cheapo one from Walmart and Amelia's crown had to be made smaller. I know, I know, she was going to be a witch. Well I fell in love with this princess costume when it went on clearance. Whatever, she's my first girl. Next year she WILL be a lion from the costume Landen used. Hee,hee. Enjoy pictures!



That's the main things that have been keeping me away! I'll be back to my regular scheduling posting have the bloggy carnival and whatever else we have coming up. =)




8 comments:
Oh that is the cutes princess outfit I have EVER seen! They are soo cute! I just wish I wasn't to old to go trick or treating :( but oh well.
~Mikyla~
I love to see little kids in Halloween costumes!! Landon is just about to go crazy that his friend was dressed like Batman--We might have some issues getting him into his Speed Racer costume now!!
They are so precious!!
Your week sounds exactly like mine. I laughed about the mommy clothes thing...way too true!!
The kids looked adorable in their costumes by the way!
Awww...they look SO cute in their costumes!! :) And yeah...the bloggy carnival can really be addicting! Hopefully you at least win a few contests this time around! :)
Those halloween costumes are pretty darn cute!
So cute ;) My kids won't be dressing up. I'm a boring mom!
I love the pictures!! They're adorable. And they always look so happy. :)
I need to enter some of the contests. I get hooked, too.
2nd mom? Hmmm...
hey! I hope you guys are ok! I didn't see you and Amelia yesterday.
Post a Comment