Thursday, November 5, 2009

Someone Stole My Baby!

Yes I am serious... Monday morning someone took my cranky, mad, not happy, screaming baby and left a happy, smiling, normal acting child! Maybe it's too soon to say it, but Brennan is acting like a new person! Changing over night it seemed like - he still cries and hates the car... I mean he really HATES the car (just like my other two), but he actually lays on the floor and giggles and talks to you, he'll sit in his swing and seat without just screaming, he's different and it's wonderful. I'm so glad, maybe he really was still a bit immature. Oh and no, he isn't taking a pacifier either. He was not liking them and if this is going to keep up, we'll just keep it at that. If the "cranky" one returns then we'll be back out on the hunt for a different one! Today I actually ventured out to the library (we haven't been there in.. um.. probably close to six months. Crazy! It was wonderful to get out... a girl from our church was there that I enjoy talking to, so we caught up. She has a little guy that's six months and Danielle came over with her two kids and Landen had a wonderful time. He loves playing with her son, doing "boy" things like shooting and sword fights. =) I felt so renewed coming home from a really good time. Makes me be able to make it through the rest of the day since Kurt won't get home until tonight! =)

4 comments:

Sharon said...

That is great news!! I'm so glad for YOU that he's happier.

These pictures are just too cute for words. I envy you and your chunky babes. lol
Our kids are never chunky ones-my husband's fault.

He is just adorable.

teriannm said...

That's great to hear he is feeling happier and you are doing better!
Very sweet sibling pic!!!! and what a cute smile he has!

Colleen said...

Wow, how wonderful!! Maybe his little belly is just maturing and things don't bother him as much anymore. Praying it sticks :)

Stephanie said...

I actually just tweeted yesterday about how going places often isn't worth it because my baby cries in the car...and it just breaks my heart.

My older daughter (now 3) went through a similar stage so I know that it does indeed pass...with time.

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net