This was probably one of the best mother's days I've had since I became a mom. Relaxing and peaceful. Woke up to my loves telling me happy mother's day, as crazy as days get around here I love them all so much! Got some cute home made cards and a sweet note from Kurt. Went to church, out to lunch, played outside with the kids, Kurt had a hockey game, and now just relaxing. I usually don't mind being on the run seeing Kurt's family and my family, but lately it has been non-stop on the weekends and that's our family time when Kurt isn't at work so I loved it. I hope everyone had a wonderful, peaceful holiday with the ones they love.
As I sat in my "little" chair - this is what I watched on Mother's Day!

Oh yes, she gets in on the action.

My small one - he's on the move.

Hmm.. future hockey star for sure. ;)

I love when the kids are playing with Kurt. He's such an amazing daddy.
1 comment:
Happy Mothers Day, a day late!
I'm glad you had such a good day. :)
Your garage looks huge! And kudos to Amelia. I'm surprised she's already in roller blades!
Post a Comment