Thursday, July 1, 2010

Goodbye From Here.. For Now

To all of my followers and stalkers out there. It's been great while it lasted. I am no longer going to be keeping up with this blog - at least not for the remainder of the summer and honestly I don't know when/if this blog will ever comeback to life. I'm not going to shut it down but for now this is goodbye. I will miss the comments, the laughs and meeting so many wonderful people from starting this site. When I started it I really needed it for many reasons, but there is a season for everything and it's time to move on. I have decided to truly listen to my heart and God's plan for me (which I need to do more than I do at times) and focus my attention that this blog takes on things much more important. You may see me again in the future. Until next time, I will miss you.

You Can Find Me Over Here.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

OK, I get it, but you will be missed!

Rosemary said...

I understand your decision and wish you all the best.