Thursday, December 13, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Usually I don't do the Thursday Thirteens, but I do like reading them. I thought Sharon's was so fun today that I thought I would tag along and do one too. =)

13 Things about My Life from 2007

13. I started my very first blog. I actually didn't even know what a blog was until this year and now I love posting to mine and reading others.

12.I joined my SAHCM (stay at home catholic moms) e-mail group. I've met a lot of great people and learned a lot of things.

11. Remodeled two rooms in our house. Living room and Bedroom.

10. Started the year out three months pregnant.

9. Joined our churches FAMILIA group.

8. Had my three year Anniversary to my wonderful husband Kurt.
7. Overcame my fear of dropping, smothering, or killing my child and started Babywearing. Something I really love now!

6. Tried a new hair cut - shorter than I'm used too. Really scared me to try it, but worth it in the end. I actually got it cut again a couple of weeks ago and went a little shorter! I think it's cute.

5. Seriously started a prayer life.

4. Had a baby girl in July and experienced an awesome water birth at home!

3. Let someone other than Kurt and I actually watch Landen while I wasn't around.
2. Met a ton of great new friends - online and not!

1. Turned 25, watched my hubby turn 27, and my baby boy turn 2!
And become a mother to a girl and boy.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I'm so glad you did a TT! Your post was great & I enjoyed reading it. :)
And water-birth?! I never knew that! Good for you. That's something I am interested in...maybe one day.

Glad you stopped by my blog, too. Thanks. Have a great day!