We all had a great time and it cooled off quite a bit. Landen and Amelia both got a ball, one from a little kid that obviously got it during batting practice and when we were leaving an older boy gave us another. We got hot dogs and ice cream and the place was so clean and safe the kids were able to go up and down the stairs and I wasn't freaking out the whole time. We had great seats too - just a few rows up from the wall and next to third base.

Someone was safe! 
I don't remember why he go so excited, but it was hilarious!
Look at that sneaky grin, she finally got to go to the wall with brother!

I don't remember why he go so excited, but it was hilarious!
Look at that sneaky grin, she finally got to go to the wall with brother!Last week I took the kids to Fun Zone with Teri and her kids. It was hot but the kids enjoyed the petting zoo, painting a pot and getting their face painted. We then headed to the park, where the all wore themselves out. Just what a mother loves!
Landen wasn't mad, he was just being a stinker, making his usual weird faces.





5 comments:
AWWW There so cute! They look like they had a lot of fun! :D
~Mikyla ~
What cute pictures! I bet you had a great time. Hope you stayed cool.
Adorable! I love the shot of the two of them looking out at the field!
I love the way you dress your kids - so fashionable!
Thanks for writingg this
Post a Comment