Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Zoo-berrry Good Time!

Kurt and I took the kids to Brookfield Zoo yesterday, it was a lot of fun and one of the things we had planned to do this summer before the next little love comes along. Amelia is still talking about the crocodile and monkeys, Landen mostly the dolphins and the motor tram. I'm so glad they had a good time.

Last weekend we went to Sara and Jakes and visited the little festival that was going on. We decided to let the kids ride on a few rides - something we haven't done in the past. They both loved it and I'm sure will always be asking now in the future. We also watched the parade and got tons of candy - the beginning of parade and festival season. I love summer and all there is to do!

Enjoy the video show of our fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have such a cute family =)

Chelsea

teriannm said...

looks like fun!!
Liesie loved the slideshow! =]

Chantel said...

How exciting! We love going to the zoo! It's always so much fun for the kids :)