Friday, August 7, 2009

From My Children's Mouths

Kurt set up the birth pool a couple of days ago - we got to be prepared after all. Not a good idea with the two kids there, but it had to be done. Landen's pretty good about listening about not touching, as well as Amelia. However, Amelia has a little bit to say about this so-called-pool she's not allowed to get into.

She likes to remind us daily that it's "My pool, I born in it."

At lunch today we were talking about when the baby will be born, as Landen enjoys asking me every morning - "my birthday is over, when are we going to have the baby?" Amelia also let us know that - "baby in my tummy, born in my pool" and I caught both the kids nursing babies last night before bed.

The whole family is ready!

6 comments:

Thrifty and Chic Mom said...

Can't wait to hear about the arrival of your new little one! Sending prayers your way!

Julie said...

Amazing that the time is here, and the little one will arrive soon. I am keeping you in my prayers.. Hope everything goes quickly, easily, safely, and everyone does just great.

Aunt Julie

Nancy said...

You're almost there!

teriannm said...

kids really do make life fun!
I think they were telling Liesie about your new baby too because she keeps asking to hold it haha

Colleen said...

Love the image of your daughter and SON breastfeeding :)

Good luck with your newest baby - I can't wait to hear the news :)

Kalle said...

so close, I remember those last few days...can't wait to hear about your new little one.