Wednesday, June 25, 2008

It got us again

Yes the sick bug has got us again. Ahh! What is going on here?

Please leave your germs at the door when seeing us because we've had plenty of them and don't want anymore. I think I'm going to have to start suiting the kids up whenever we go anywhere! I'm just kidding people ... lighten up a bit!

Anyway.. why is it when you have sick ones and your running on fumes that telemarketers call a total of eight times so far in.. 4 1/2 hours? That's just not right.

Oh and I know it's wordless Wednesday and this is my third post. I have something to say! That picture makes me smile. Hockey player and faux hawk queen.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have had a sick child in our house since last Wednesday. Frack had it Wed.-Sat., then Frick got it Sat.-Tues. It's been fun! NOT. Both were pretty much symptom free, but running high fevers. It sure didn't slow them down any!

CJ Sweet said...

That is a cute photo! Sorry to hear about the illness.

BTW, I got the blog going again, not much on there yet though!

Andrea said...

Aww...I hope you feel better soon! And that picture is SO fun. :) I love it!

Sassyfrazz said...

I am sorry you are having an unpleasant and unwelcome visitor! We all understand. If I don't get that at my house anymore this year, I won't be sad.

I hope you all are feeling better Asap!

What an adorable, and funny picture! :)

Anonymous said...

We haven't been sick so I hope it's not us breathing germs on you! I hope the kids feel better soon! Very cute pic..you know I just love Amelia's hair!