Friday, June 27, 2008

My new Business... Yah Right!

It didn't take me a month like predicted! I finished my very first curtain. I think it looks pretty good, considering all I did was look at another one that was kind of like it. Now don't go critiquing it because I know there are crooked seams and things like that, but I like it. I'll be taking custom orders starting July 1st. LoL! Hopefully not too much longer and I can reveal the new room. This curtain is part of the new window treatments.

9 comments:

Andrea said...

That looks great!!! I haven't seen a curtain like that before...but then again I haven't been looking at curtains recently either...but the point is - I love it! :) Can't wait to see the whole room!

Unknown said...

Wow Andrea! You did an awesome job! That is seriously a cool looking curtain! Oh how I wish I could sew like that. good job, woman!

Jennifer said...

Awesome job!! And do you know how much I love this style?....I HAVE THIS WINDOW TREATMENT! I asked my stepmom to make this very curtain for Landon's room before he was born--I stole the idea from Pottery Barn Baby! I love how it filters the light in the room! You did such a great job! I need to hire you! :oD

Anonymous said...

I'd like to place an order! wait..maybe I shouldn't because I am already going to copy that paint color so I shouldn't copy the same curtains too. =O

-Me- said...

Love the curtain...You did a great job!!!

April said...

You DID do an awesome job! I have a curtain like this waiting to be used at the new house -- love that style. Way to go.

Sharon said...

Gorgeous! I love it. :)
Wanna come make some for our place? lol

CJ Sweet said...

YOU are the woman! I have curtains like that in my kitchen, and one got ripped a little by the kids. Well, I can't find them any more, so I just keep the ripped one. I would never even attempt to sew one. I don't think I've ever sewn anything in my life. Maybe I should learn. I am sooooo impressed!!

Anonymous said...

Those are great! My friend has something like that hanging in her house and I have always admired them.

How's Google Reader coming? :)