Thursday, July 17, 2008

More Look A Likes

Alright, you ready for this. You wanted me to post who Kurt got told he looked like. Here we go -Hee, hee and Ha, ha!! I had some good laughs last night when I was asking him who he had been told he looked like - my favorite is Ferris Bueller.. thanks Jen... I still like to call him that! LOL!!!!!

Jerry Seinfeld

Chris Daughtry

Matthew Broderick

Tom Cruise

What do you think? Now you people better post who you look like and your hubby!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I getting to this post! I have only been told I look like one person. I may need to stretch it! I'll do hubby, too.

Anonymous said...

Tom Cruise???

Jennifer said...

Ooh! Chris Daughtry! YES!! Good one! Except Kurt is cuter ;o)

(and I can see the others, too!)

Should I post for Andy now? Ha ha ha! Remember his biggest look-a-like? LOL!

Sharon said...

Oh MY Gosh!
I am a huge fan of Chris Daughtry's looks. :) Lucky woman.

I'll have to see who Pat & I resemble.

Stacey said...

You'd have to post a pic of Kurt for me to know...

PS... the word verification is booblan. I thought it was funny :)

Drea said...

I think he looks like Chris :-)

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA I never would've thought of Jerry Seinfeld but he DOES look like him doesn't he!! Cept less wrinkly heh

I don't know if I look like any famous people? The only people I've been told I look like are relatives.