Please don't make me go on the Dr. Phil Show - "My Daughter Will Be A Beauty Queen". LoL! Those shows crack me up - her poor chapped face, but she really is a princess! =) For More wordless wednesday check out From Dates to Diapers and Beyond.
Hi and welcome! I'm a 27 year old Catholic wife and mom. I'm married to my wonderful husband and we have three darlings and an angel in heaven. I'm a stay at home mom and truly love my vocation as a wife and mother.
This blog is a hobby for me. It's me talking through the keyboard.
5 comments:
She is precious!
Oh, ha ha! I didn't see the earrings until I clicked on the picture to blow it up! That is so cute! Ha ha ha! I love it!
Aww! She is definitely a 'lil beauty queen...and a super cute one too!
What a beautiful picture. She looks adorable!
Oh my gosh what a dolly!!!!
Hey Andrea, why don't you host some kind of a root beer popsicle contest?
hmmmm?
Post a Comment