#1. Am I really functioning on only two hours of sleep
#2. Why is it that toddlers don't sleep when you need to sleep
#3. Why does my toddler insist on jumping on the couch so much today
#4. I really hope Amelia is just getting teeth
#5. You know a baby has a fever when she nurses and you can feel how warm the inside of her mouth is
#6. I really wanted to get a hair cut today before we see family - oh well I'll look shabby
#7. Nobody is getting nearly as excited as I have been about the contests I've won lately
#8. Everyone should go to my contest page, scroll down to the Pink Lemonade Widget, Friday Free stuff, and get a free cami and panties
#9. Will I get a shower today
#10. I need to get off of here before something gets broke in here
Friday, May 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
How's Amelia today? Poor thing. I hope she's feeling better!
Thanks for the heads up on the cami/panty deal. And congrats on what you've won! I've been behind in the blog world since my family is visiting. Hmm.
Hope you're having a good weekend!
Happy Mother's Day Andrea! oh and silly me, I forgot to let you know I got my frame, thank you so much, it's beautiful, now just to find that picture!
Post a Comment