Thursday, May 1, 2008

What the?

I'm driving through town today and the car in front of me is creeping along (which is annoying enough) and swerving all over the place. I get in the other lane to pass, look over and what to my wondering eyes should appear - a woman shaving her face while driving. Hello - grooming should be done before you leave the house, not while your driving! Ahh!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Sorry I know that is a very bad thing to do while driving but it made me laugh so hard!!

Jennifer said...

Ha ha ha ha ha! Oh, man, I shouldn't laugh or I might start to grow whiskers and realize I forgot to take care of business before leaving the house---I have learned the hard way not to make fun of people (hence my last name---ha ha ha ha!)

This story is hilarious!! :oD I totally didn't expect that ending--ha ha ha!

Jennifer said...

Okay, so is it weird that I can't think of anything interesting to write for the meme? I only know that I am an obsessive "breath checker", too! Even when I send Andy up to check on Landon, I always say, "Check to make sure he's breathing!" It's so funny you're like that, too!

Anonymous said...

Oh my. Some people do the silliest things.

I posted my Meme! :)

-Me- said...

Oh my...that's crazy..people do the craziest things while driving..but that's the craziest I've heard of so far :D

-Me- said...

Hey Andrea! Just curious if you got my package yet, and if so...what you thought about the Flo!!!!Hope you had a great weekend :D