Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Breastfeeding Babywearers

Have you seen this article from Along for the Ride? It shows all kinds of ways to nurse your baby in different baby carriers. I was so glad to find something like this - I love nursing in my different carriers. I wanted to share it with all you nursing, baby wearing mommas!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Thanks, Andrea. :)

I was never that great at nursing while wearing Brennan. I tried in the sling and the wrap, and I wasn't that great at it.
I even went to our local babywearing group's meetings, too! I should have been able to.

If & when we have another one, I want a Beco, MT or Angelpack. Maybe that will do it. ;)

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing this! I'm going to try some of these! I still haven't figured out a good way to nurse in the sling.