Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Loving the Bump at 24 weeks!

I saw one of these pictures with the mother shaping a heart around her tummy - no idea where but it was a long time ago. I loved it - unfortunately I'm not nearly as creative with the camera, it's hard taking it on your own, it's not outside, but you get the idea. The baby bump at 24 weeks!

On to other baby news! Congratulations to Jake and Sara who are expecting there first in December! I'm excited to be pregnant with my sister at the same time. =)

9 comments:

Mandy said...

Cute picture.

Sara is the one who just got married, yes? How sweet and cool that you guys get to be pregnant together. :)

Anonymous said...

Aww thats so cute Andrea!


~Mikyla~

Dennis said...

sarah pregnant? how awsome. Where does she live now? When is she due? How is she doing? Does she have a facebook page? I would like to congratulate her.

Anonymous said...

Super cute!!! Congratulations to your Sister and Jake! How exciting!

Sharon said...

Adorable!! You are a cute pregnant woman. I'm not cute pregnant, at ALL!


Congrats to you sister, too! LOL-she got pregnant as quickly as Pat & I did. How fun for you to be pregnant together. :)

Jennifer said...

I hadn't heard from you in a while and forgot that we are only 4 weeks apart in our pregnancies.

I've seen the heart hand thing before too and am definitely going to make sure I get some pictures of that.

How are you feeling?

teriannm said...

That might have been me....I did the heart pic back when I was pregnant with Liesie for VDay.
CONGRATS to Sarah!!!! It's awesome having cousins close in age!!!!

Anonymous said...

Gosh I love baby bump pictures!!! I can't wait until I start showing!!!

Congratulations to your sister!!!

Stephanie said...

24 weeks! Congrats! That's so exciting!

My sister just announced that she is expecting in December too...