Wednesday, February 6, 2008

We're in a Winter Warning

According to my official reading - measurement from my sidewalk with my green ruler (hee hee) we have accumulated approximately 5 inches of snow already!

Will we see 10 plus inches... and if we do... why couldn't this come in the night when I wished upon a star for 18 inches (that I would have to shovel according to Kurt) so he didn't have to go to work.

Landen and I are keeping the ruler handy.. because we're dorks and have nothing else to do.. to keep up with the amount of snow we get throughout the day. Ha ha! The life of a stay at home mom that has nothing better to do but stay in her pajamas, not get her children dressed because we're having a snow storm.

And yes.. we were going somewhere today... to see our friends that are home from Missouri, so we are missing out on something fun because of winter. I'm pretty sure we should move to South Carolina.. or maybe I'll win my Dream home (not really my dream home) but that's what the sweepstakes says for house in the keyes. Check it out!

I'm off to play play dough.. we're going to make poop! Ha ha ha ha ha!

4 comments:

Marie said...

This summer has been pretty good. Yesterday and today it actually rainted a little and lastnight I put a blanket on my bed.

But, I still cant wait for Autumn..ah bliss!

Peace to you:)

Marie

Sharon said...

I remember getting that paper on the dream house sweeps! I forgot all about it-thanks. :) (& if I win, just come move in w/ us. We'll have separate quarters.lol)

Moving to SC is something we seriously toy w/, too. Well, it helps I used to live there. ;)Hope the play dough poop was satisfying.

Andrea said...

Marie.. we would love some of that summer weather. I think we got about 8-10inches yesterday. Yuck!

Sharon.. we had lots of fun with the play dough.. we just finished playing with it today again.. actually Landen is finishing up. I made the mistake of calling the play dough poop when it came out of the play dough machine thing and now he says we're making poop. I hopefully cured him of that today.. as we made lots of people, snowmen, turtles, etc. =)

April said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.