We're not going to get any snoW!!!! ;-) Maybe I'm in denial.. my flowers are starting to come up and I refuse to believe there is anymore real snow in the forecast.
However. . . if there is any and I'm shocked back into reality.. I'll be wearing them anyway. Snow boots are already put away. =)
Hi and welcome! I'm a 27 year old Catholic wife and mom. I'm married to my wonderful husband and we have three darlings and an angel in heaven. I'm a stay at home mom and truly love my vocation as a wife and mother.
This blog is a hobby for me. It's me talking through the keyboard.
7 comments:
Oh, those are cute!!
You know..if you added glitter to them, when you wore them, you could say, "There's no place like home."
Hahaha, just kidding.
They're cute! They'd be cuter if you were wearing them! :)
ooh I love 'em! I'm still looking for a new dress and shoes for me for Easter, LOL.
Those ARE totally cute, Andrea! I can't wait to see those pics! ;)
Hey -- how do you think they'll work in that snow we are supposed to get?
We're not going to get any snoW!!!!
;-) Maybe I'm in denial.. my flowers are starting to come up and I refuse to believe there is anymore real snow in the forecast.
However. . . if there is any and I'm shocked back into reality.. I'll be wearing them anyway. Snow boots are already put away. =)
Oh, those shoes are adorable, I love them!!!!! Have a great Easter Weekend!!!
Post a Comment