Tuesday, March 25, 2008

What do you think?

I have been pondering over this question for some time now and wondering what some of you fellow bloggers do.

Do you have your blog address as a signature in your e-mail when you send to family and friends?

I'm really curious as to what many of you do and why. I'd appreciate if you took a couple of minutes to comment and let me know. Or if you don't have a blog even, what do you think about it? Would you like the option of knowing someone had a blog just from getting an e-mail? I would! I have no problem with people reading my blog, this is who I am, take it or leave it. A lot of my family do not have my blog address though, but I do think they might like to have it as well as friends. I don't know, just something I have been thinking about a lot the last couple of months.

7 comments:

christine M said...

I do have my blog address in the signature line on my e-mails. I figure if someone wants to check out the blog, they can - if they don't want to - no pressure.

Andrea said...

Currently, I don't have my blog address in my emails...but like you said, I know I would like to know if some of my family or friends had a blog - so I think it's a good idea to put your blog address in your email...I should probably add it in my email signature too. :)

Jennifer said...

I guess you already know this, but I use my blog address in my e-mail signature. I have it removed when I send e-mails to certain people (especially businesses/people I don't know very well, etc.), but I love finding out that someone has popped by my blog and mentions it to me when I see them! I also like peeking at other people's blogs, too--It gives such a good look into their minds/lives, you know? And I agree about not minding people seeing who you are through your blog, take it or leave it--That's how I feel. When you're blogging, it's always YOUR turf. :o)

Anonymous said...

I have never really thought of using it as a signature...it sounds kinda like a good idea!! Maybe I'll add it to my address. I have so many friends and family who live far away. Hmmmm...you got me thinkin'!

Sharon said...

Ditto what Jen said. :)

Andrea said...

Thanks for your thoughts - I think I'm going to add it to my signature and just delete when I'm not e-mailing family and friends!

Cathy Adamkiewicz said...

I include my blog in my signature. What is interesting is that I have to keep reminding myself that people do read blogs! I was surprised when a lady at church mentioned that she enjoyed reading my blog. It's funny, I should know better but I have to keep reminding myself that my blog might be being read by all sorts of people! I better behave myself!