I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! We had a very busy but relaxing weekend, remembering what it's really all about and celebrating with the regular traditions of Easter with candy, Church, Easter egg hunts, candy, Easter baskets with goodies, candy, and visiting with a lot of family. It really was a wonderful time and I fulfilled my FAMILIA resolution of just letting go and enjoying it all, instead of getting upset and annoyed at whatever came along that I didn't like. It really was joyous!
Friday I made it to our youth ministry's live Stations of the Cross. It was moving and I'm so glad that I went. I was contemplating it all day and finally I just ran upstairs got dressed and went. I hadn't been to the stations of the cross in years - I'm guessing close to ten. Sad! I have to admit that I got teared up several times - when you just read about it, and look at the pictures it's just not the same as actually watching people rein act what Jesus went through for us. Unfortunately Kurt and Landen didn't attend with me, but it was much more child friendly than I had imagined and I hope to make it a family outing next year.
As promised to some people I didn't get a family picture at Easter. I honestly completely forgot about a family photo - I got several others, but not one of us all together. =( I will post some, or make a montage of it all when I get a chance.
As for another highlight... I totally rock.... At Guitar Hero... hey, it said I did! My brothers got one for their PlayStation2 and we played quite a bit. Kurt and I decided it might be something we need to bring into this house. I'll let you know if we're rockin' out in the living room... hmmm.. tonight?
And I will leave you with this picture of these mega hot babes!
My three youngest sisters- Mikyla, Rebecca and Savannah!




4 comments:
Happy Easter, Andrea! It sounds as though you had a great celebration!
I DID really want to see a pic of you and your red shoes though! :)
I'm glad you had a great Easter! :) That Station of the cross thing sounds really neat too.
Woah! You and Rebecca look ALOT alike!!! (Total compliment for both of you!)...Oh, and I love big families too. That means I better get a move-on soon, right? :oD
I really wanted to go to the stations of the cross too but I forgot until it was already started and would be over by the time I even got there. Hopefully next year!
Glad you had a good Easter!
Post a Comment