*Update. I should have clarified when I posted this... It's spaghetti sauce that's all over my little guy. He was jumping up and down on his chair, hit his plate (which is plastic) with his hand and the plate went flying, throwing spaghetti sauce everywhere. He's not bloody or anything.*Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Wordless Wednesday: Don't stand on your chair
*Update. I should have clarified when I posted this... It's spaghetti sauce that's all over my little guy. He was jumping up and down on his chair, hit his plate (which is plastic) with his hand and the plate went flying, throwing spaghetti sauce everywhere. He's not bloody or anything.*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
He doesn't look amused HAHA
Yes the poor guy looks forelorn and like this was not the best moment of his life :)
BTW on top of it being cold last night and changing the clocks we lost power so I sat here with no electric for hours :(
Post a Comment