Thursday, April 17, 2008
Feeling the burn...
... that's what I felt last night after our second class of kickboxing. Wow! Let me tell you, I've obviously never seriously worked out before because when people talk about feeling the burn in their muscles, well that had never happened to me before (that I can remember) until last night.. and believe me, I was feeling it. I just kept saying to myself "biggest loser can do it, biggest loser can do it, it's doing something if your feeling the burn." My motivation I guess! Today I'm feeling a worn out, but I'm not going to complain. I'm still excited about it.. but it's definitely a work out. =) On another note -- I think I re injured my pinkie toe from two weeks ago when I fell down the stairs steps and my pinkie got caught on the stairs.. ouch! It's hurting again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I'm feeling the burn with you, Sista--believe me!--And I have to go back to class tonight for another beating.
PS) Stop falling down the stairs, silly! ;o)
It burns now, but just like of how great you will look and, even better, how healthy you will be! It takes a lot to get me to go and workout three times a week. But, I have really seen results lately and FEEL SO MUCH BETTER!! Sorry about your toe...that kind of injury hurts the most and there is nothing you can do for it!
I meant to say think and not like in the first sentence. Oops. I am having a bad typing day today...
I'm jealous. (well, not of your toe, of course). :)
I just realized you said "toe" and this whole time, I've been thinking you were talking about your pinkie FINGER--lol! That changes the mental image COMPLETELY--ha ha ha! I HATE hurting my toes--you have no idea how many times I have fractured my toes being clumsy--It is waaay to easy to do that!
Post a Comment