Alright now.. Stacey and Melissa tagged me for basically the same Meme so instead of doing each I'm just going to do a little mixture of them both. Oh, and just so you all know - I did something similar to this awhile ago - so for more strange information on me, click here! =)
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself (things/habits/quirks).
4. Name six of your favorite blogs.
5. Send an email/comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged.
1. I pick my finger nails. I don't bite them like a lot of people do, I just pick them off. It's an absolutely gross habit.. I really need to stop.
2. I'm self conscious about my teeth - I think they stick out like a buck tooth or something. I've had braces - but I think I need a pallet breaker to keep them in line.
3. I have serious paranoia about my my children's breathing. I can't even tell you how many times I have to feel my kids chests to see if they're alive. It was the same way when I worked at the hospital - I was always afraid my patients weren't breathing - so maybe I have a breathing issue.
4. I love to tan - in the tanning beds! I swore I was never going to do it again.. but I really, really want to.
5. I'm very naive about so many things and most of the time I like it that way.
6. I seriously hate drama and I try very hard to stay away from it.
My favorite blogs - Your It! Sharon, Jen, Teri, Mandy, Crystal and Kate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Thanks for the tag! I'll try to get it up for tomorrow. :)
I would've never pinned you to en joy tanning beds. I never went regularly, but I DO think it's incredibly relaxing. I wouldn't mind going right now, actually. lol
ooooOOOoOOoo!! I've been tagged! I've never been tagged before!! I'll post mine tomorrow..I've got a few million pics to upload first.
I post tomorrow, too. Thanks for the tag!! Hey...what if I tagged you back??? he he
Post a Comment